We have created this statement to demonstrate Open Hands’ firm commitment to your privacy.
We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our website.
This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website.
Use of links
Throughout our web pages, we may provide links to other websites which may contain information of interest to the readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organisations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other websites.
What information do you collect on me if I visit your website?
We don’t collect any information about visitors to our website.
What if I send you an email?
You also may decide to send us personally identifiable information, for example, in an e-mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a web form that provides us this information.
- We use personally identifiable information from email primarily to respond to your requests.
- We may also use your email to contact you in the future about information that may be of interest.
- We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
How long will you keep my personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you are a client of Open Hands.
- To be able to deliver our service to you & contact you for any changes to appointments
- Keeping our records up to date
- To respond to any questions
- Complying with safeguarding guidance that applies to us
- Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal and contractual duties
Can I opt out or change my information?
We collect your personal data in order to deliver our service to you. You can opt out of any future communications, request your data be deleted or update your personal information by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org– you may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all.
Please note, if you ask us to delete the personal data we hold on you and you wish to continue to use Open Hands, it may delay or prevent us providing a service to you. For example, if we do not have your contact details and you asked us to pick you up for an appointment, we would be unable to contact you in advance to confirm timings etc.
Questions about our policies?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01625 878589.